Sunday, January 07, 2007

The new year 2007 present from God ^_^

I would like to thanks God for the new year present.
A few month ago, I want to have book shelf for lots of book that were at the head of my bed.
I went to the shop to find one, but it was too expensive
and I am not sure that it will fit to the space in my room.
So I didn't buy it. I pray to God that I want to find one that fit to my space and not too expensive. After that I was busy and forgot about it.
Anyway, when I saw the book shelf I try to find one.
I cannot find one that OK.
Then at the night of the 30th of December 2006, I was going back to my room.
I saw the book shelf sit near the elevator.
I went down to the office of my dorm.
I asked the officer about that book shelf.
She told me that it was left by a room owner who don't want it.
And she told me that I can take it if I want to.
I told her that I will take it to my room.
T h a n k s G o d.
It is fit to my room space.
I got it for free.
I know that it is the thing that some one didn't want it.
But it is the best for my need.

Thanks God. He know what is the best for me.
He give me the best always.

Thanksssssssssssssssss God ^_^
I love You, my LORD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home