Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My background...

When I was in the Grade 11, I had a chance to went to US by AFS(American Field Service) program. I was an exchanged student in US.
I went to church almost very week with my host family.
I heard more about God but I didn't get what i should do.
Anyway, I still remember the day that I heard the bible teacher say to every one on in the room on that Sunday. It was the Sunday that I had been in US for almost a year (AFS program is for year). He said that whoever want to know God or whoever want to know that God is living God, you can pray to Him and He will answer your pray.
I heard that and I thought I want to know who God is.
I want no money form God.
I don't want anything else.
All I want was "Who is God?".
I want to know Him if He is true God.
So I pray to Him.
"God if you are the true God and you can liften to me. Would you please do whatever to let me know you. That 's all I want from you. Thank you."
It was the first time that I pray to God.
After that, about 2 months, I went back to Thailand.
I almost forgot about my prayer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home