Friday, September 08, 2006

How and why I became a christian...

Like I said before, I still didn't sure that who God is.
I had a lot of experiences with God.
I go to church every week.
I was not sure in my heart.
After I went to church for a month, I went to the camp with the Christian Club.
It is about 7 years ago.
During the camp, My friend send the message to me by pager.
She want me to call her. I didn't have mobile phone at that time.
I ask one of older sisiter in the club for borrowing her mobile phone.
She gave me and said "You may have to pray so you can call your friends because the signal is not good here".
I thought it is funny because I just want to make a call to my friend.
Why do I have to pray for this?
I tried to call my friend.
I didn't know why but I could not call my friend by the phone.
After I tried to call my friend for many times and I could not.
I thought of the thing that my older sister said to me.
I thought that I had a lot of experiences with God.
It may seem so simple in that time.
I just want to make a call.
Anyway, I pray to God "God I had a lot of experiences with You. I still not sure about you.
But this time would you please answer my prayer. Please let me call my friend successfully.
Then I will be sure that You are ture God and I will be christian and follow you all the rest of my life. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen."
After I pray, I tried to call my friend again.
Hallelujah!!!
It was work. I could call my friend.
During the ring of the phone, I heard the sound inside myself "You are my son. You can ask me for what you want.".
It was like I was in a day dream.
It seem so long for me.
My friend answered the phone and said "Hello... Hello... Hello..".
Then I went back to the real world. I talked to my friend.
After I talked to my friend, I thought of the thing that just happen to me.
I was certainly sure in my heart that God is a living God.
I decided that I would be christian in that time.
I truely became christian and I will follow God for the rest of my life.
Thanks God...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home