Thursday, September 07, 2006

My background...

When I was in Thailand again, after I had been an exchanged student in US for a year(1997-1998).
I went to the special school (Tutor) and I met one of my friend.
I never known that he is christian. He ask me to go church with him.
I don't why he ask me that. I wonder about that.
Well, I decided to go with him. I learn more about Jesus.
Afterthat, I take the national test and get in the university for engineering.
At the university, we, the new students, have to do the activities together.
They seperated us to 40 group, each group about 40 people.
I am in the 11th group.
After I had done some activities, I talk to the older students in my group.
What s surprises??? They are christian. All of the older students in this group are members of Christian Club of the university.
The thing that make me very wonder is there was only one group from 40 of them was set up by Christian Club.
Oh my God!!!
I talk to the older students and shared them about my prayer that I prayed when I was in US about a year ago.
I went to church with them. I learnt many things about God from them and from people in the church.
Anyway, I still wonder about God and was not sure that God is really true God in that time.
I still went to church every weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home