Thursday, September 14, 2006

God can tell you what you have to do...

In the summer of my third year of studying engineering, Nobody is at the university.
They went back to their homes because it was the long vacation.
Anyway, as the president of the Christian club, I had to borrow the things for our camp in the next three week.
I had to ask for borring many things from my faculty.
No problems about the borrowing.
After I got all the things that I want, the question is pop up in my head.
"How do I take all of these things to the Christian club's room?"
I called anyone but noone can help me in that time.
I told the staff that I would come back and took all of the things.

Then I walked out from the room.
I heard the voice in myself, in my heart.
"Go back and ask for the help from the staff. He will help you take all of the things to the
Christian club's room."
I wonder about that but I believed that the voice was come from God.
So I went back in the room and ask for the help.
I was surprise.
He told me that He had to go that way to pick his girl friend up.
He help me took the things onto his truck and drove me to the Christian club's room.
I was so happy and joyful. I knew that God is taking care of me all the time.
I was smilly even I had to do many things.

Thanks God.

God bless you.

^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home